Shem's Blog | Creative solutions | Dyfi Mountain Biking | Surf | Design | Beer Shem's blog!: Other blogs

Monday 11 February 2013

Other blogs

Again, a lack of blog posts here due to my work on other blogs, both my own and other blogs I manage.

I've updated my own Timber decking in Wales blog, its had a new look and Ive started optimised it for search engines. Some thing I havnt done for over a year, so it needed an update to keep it in sync with googles new 'SEO tactics!

I've also been catching up with the Ski Instructor blog I run for the guys at ICE snow sports.

Of course its not all work, I've sold my road motor bike, a Bandit 1200cc and bought a Honda XR400 off roader again, that got a quick off road test on Saturday, as you can see below




...and of course I've been mountain biking. Its back to snow, rain and low temperatures at the moment but last weekend gave us glorious sun shine and perfect conditions to get out for a longer ride and make a day of it, by crossing the happy valley drovers roads for some natural technical riding...





So on a work front its back to the office! I have a video to produce for a local Ground source heating firm to demonstrate one of their installations form start to finish, its an interesting site so will make for a hopefully captivating watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment