Shem's Blog | Creative solutions | Dyfi Mountain Biking | Surf | Design | Beer Shem's blog!: Water photography

Friday 2 December 2011

Water photography

With winter being here, I've been making the most of the great surf we've been getting, here in West Wale It's not all about catching waves though!
I always carry a pentax optio water proof camera, usually tucked up my sleeve, so that I can capture moments between waves or if I think some one else is about to get a great wave!

Being in the water allows me to capture surfers on waves, from angles that most people will never have seen before.

It also allows you to see just how wide the wave is and how much power is being generated!
I love the way this photo, shows the depth of colour and the texture of the water

No comments:

Post a Comment