Shem's Blog | Creative solutions | Dyfi Mountain Biking | Surf | Design | Beer Shem's blog!: Summer is so busy!

Sunday 21 August 2011

Summer is so busy!

I love summer, but WOW they are busy. This year is no exception! I have all the usual deckign designn and manufacture work to do, which is more than enough, especially as I try to take as much time off with the wife and kids as well :) This year of course Im trying to get my Life ring to market as well, and launch it at DSEI International defence show in London in September. Hence I havnt had much time to post or update on here. But heres a bit of what Ive been doing.

Click on the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-k4J6SKnfk

Heres a video Ive made to try and help us advertise it to people that havnt seen it or heard about it before, hopefully itll do the job. Any comments are more than welcomed.

Hope your summer is being as fun as mine :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment