Shem's Blog | Creative solutions | Dyfi Mountain Biking | Surf | Design | Beer Shem's blog!: using the Go Pro for stills

Wednesday 18 January 2012

using the Go Pro for stills

Obviously the big attraction and main selling point with Gopro cameras is for videoing. However, the Quality of the stills is pretty good, and with 11MP and features such as 10 frames per second and others, you an get some pretty unique shots. Heres a photo I took from inside a wave, using the 10fps option.

I have to admit to it being a little browner in the original form but I couldnt resist a little play on Colour curves and colour enhancement, to brighten up the welsh water conditions!


Having the Camera really does make me want to get out and do something every day, and also makes me want to pull into as many cover ups as possible, rather than take the easier route out the front or over the back! I just need some sunny weather now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment