Shem's Blog | Creative solutions | Dyfi Mountain Biking | Surf | Design | Beer Shem's blog!: Factory models tried and tested!

Thursday 15 December 2011

Factory models tried and tested!

Here she is! The first factory model tried and tested!


Taken a while to get here, but finally its time to get them out there! Which will be a major job in itself!

On a plus side, this gives me a bit more time now to start prototyping Project B :) I've done al the initial design work, spec, do's and dont's, so its time to source and build. I'm looking forward to this even more than this project, and Im hoping it will be a much quicker turn around as well. Famous last words though! 

Watch out for an editorial coming up in a well known Yachting magazine in the new year. All I need to do now is blag my way into the London boat show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment